At U.S. Medical Instruments, Inc. we understand the importance of what we’re doing. We know that the healthcare market is moving away from “one size fits all” products and we’re committed to being apart of creating personalized care.
Towards that goal we design, develop, manufacture and market proprietary, safety-enhanced, disposable medical products. Our products are for:
- Patients who self-administer their own drug therapies
- Healthcare professionals
- Pharmaceutical Companies
We’re here to help advance the practice of medicine and we’re serving millions of people in this effort. We are dedicated to helping people fight serious illnesses and promoting an environmentally friendly option.
Our flagship product, the SafeSnap syringe, consists of a full line of products that meet the needs of healthcare professionals, self-administration users and pharmaceutical companies:
- As a single-use hypodermic syringe, SafeSnap is designed to reduce the risk of transmission of blood borne diseases from accidental needle sticks.
- SafeSnap is similar in appearance, size and manner of use to a standard “non-safety” syringe.
- Eliminate hazardous waste – SafeSnap is the only safety syringe on the market that becomes its own FDA approved sharps container, thereby reducing the amount of plastic going to landfills.
- Traditional technology requires little or no additional training.
- The SafeSnap ReadyToFill product line enables pharmaceutical companies to seamlessly partner with U.S. Medical Instruments to serve the healthcare and self-administered markets.